These activities must be booked in advance (we also run drop-in sessions which do not require pre-booking). Please click on the links for more information and to book places. If this is your first time booking, please visit how to book.
Make sure that you’ve joined our google group to be notified of any future activities.
Autumn term runs 17th September to 7th December*. Please check individual pages for exact dates, or refer to our calendar.
- Bolton Dance Home Educators Group 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 10.30am – 11.45am
- Gymnastics weekly, 11.45am -12.45pm
- Junior Science Club – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Senior Science Club – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Junior Art Club – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Senior Art Club – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Film Club – Every Wednesday, 1pm-2pm
- Bushcraft – 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Fun Sports – 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Really Wild Adventures – 2nd and 4th Fridays, 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Outdoor maths – 1st and 3rd Fridays, 1pm – 1.45pm
- Shakespeare in the Park: Storytelling and Writing – 1st and 3rd Fridays, 2pm-3pm
- Indoor climbing – Monthly, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Aromatherapy Experience day – 31st October 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz – 12th December 2.15pm – 4.25 pm
*Dance starts on 11th September. Winter Play is on 12th December.