We run activities every day of the week, including drop-in sessions in different areas of Bolton. Other sessions must be booked in advance as we have limited spaces available. To book individual activities, click the links below. Click Here for detailed instructions how to book, including about membership options.
Summer Term 2019 runs from 23rd April to 30th June. Please check individual pages for exact dates, or refer to our calendar.
- Instrument Lessons weekly, 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Bolton Dance Home Educators Group (drop-in) 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 10.30am – 11.15am
- Fun Sports, weekly 10.30-11.30am
- Gymnastics, weekly 12-1pm
- Marvellous Maths and Engaging English, weekly 1.30-3.30pm
- Junior Science Club – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Senior Science Club – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Junior Art Club – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Senior Art Club – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Weekly Home Ed Drop in Every Wednesday afternoon 12-30-2.30pm
- Bushcraft – 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Minecraft Club and Toy Library drop-in, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 10-12pm
- Board Games casual drop-in – Every Friday 12.30-2.30pm