COVID-19 UPDATE: We are offering flexible payment options for those who need it. Contact us to discuss details. Bolton children can also access funding for free English and Maths classes. Scroll down to the bottom for details.
We understand that home educating can sometimes be expensive, especially for those on limited incomes. BAHE substantially subsidise our sessions to provide them at a much lower cost than private tutoring (which can be upwards of £35/hour). We are thankful for our funders for making this possible. If you would like to request flexible payment options, please contact us to discuss.
Tips for saving:
- Purchase a Family Membership – this gives a discount to all family members, so you save for each child.
- Take advantage of membership benefits, such as the free subscriptions to DoodleMaths (RRP £55.99/year per student).
- Budget in advance – sessions must be booked and paid for in termly blocks, so planning ahead really helps .
- Pay by BACS – avoid the credit card fees and send over payment via the bank details listed in your invoice.
- Volunteer – we have a limited number of volunteer spaces for some sessions, allowing you to bring accompanying children for free.
- State Benefits (subject to eligibility) – you can use money from Disability Living Allowance or Direct Payments to pay for sessions.
Current Funding Opportunities:
Fully Funded Maths and English sessions for Bolton Families
We have secured agreement from Bolton Council to provide a limited number of free places on our Maths and English classes for families that are registered with the council. Funding is subject to sharing limited information to confirm registration. To apply for the funding, please download an application form or complete an online form. (You must also complete a booking via our bookings page.)